- VPN <Virtual Private Network>
- China no VPN access policy?
China is a Communist Country and by that very condition a state own and controlled environment and Country,
Chinese have the keen interest to learn what is outside of their domain, environment, lifestyle they want knowledge of the world and its beauty and enterprising possibilities. Integrate and engage in whatever they want freely, and why not I say?
Many Established Internet providing Companies seize the opportunities and benefits to invest and set up Severs at locations suited to achieve this plan and support to subscribers for all nations, whilst abroad and traveling.
Chinese Great Wall [security] continue to disable and de-funk companies providing these services and effectively. Chinese use stealth and cunning in this area of technology is second to none and they are getting super intuitive to the changes applied in keeping services functional by the International providers.
As I have seen and heard the bigger cities in china have implemented high end technology super servers in business buildings in the bigger cities, these will reduce or eliminate unauthorized access to the outside [ intrusive and pervading] international eyes and ears
The term ”Allowed” means companies doing business being regulated and monitored using VPN systems,
residential buildings and individuals will have some serious issues to access VPN normally and fined if caught.
Best Personal Vpn Service China With Multi Device Connections
Q & A
Why does China allow VPN’S, if it’s not wanted, and it allows the people to see what they shouldn’t?
Because VPNs are a necessary medium or tool for business, Chinese or otherwise, international companies in China wouldn’t exist if they ban VPN! These companies require passage of information to co-operate internationally, This cannot work for companies both domestic and foreign as it will strangle hold The Business sector, export/ import, etc.
For Best Personal VPN service in China,With Multi Device Connections, and concurrent action, EXPRESSVPN has been one of the top providers and popular choice by expats in particular, being that the servers strategically located around Asia, JAPAN, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, AUSTRALIA, KOREA, AND COUNTING. Constant upgrades on the locations servers are necessary to stay ahead of the game.
Benefits of ExpressVPN
EXPRESSVPN has been one of the top providers and popular choice by expats in particular, being that the servers are well-placed around Asia, JAPAN, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, AUSTRALIA, KOREA, AND COUNTING. It would also seem that upgrades on the locations servers are necessary to stay ahead of the game.
With Expressvpn puts you back in complete control
- Three devices simultaneous connectivity
- Location GEO Position
- Devices to access all available media,
- Social media,
- Download movies and music,
- Exchange private confidential information
- Speed and encrypted security is paramount and included
- Remain anonymous
- support 24/7 365 days
How to Use ExpressVPN
Networks that Enables Private or Companies to connect COMPUTERS, PC OR MOBILE DEVICES via a tunnel LINK direct to another device.
This service is different to normal networks as it only allows visibility to the target device, effectively no one else should be able to identify your device IP or specifications.
ExpresssVPN Description and Features
Release Yourself from the Imposed restrictions in China the only, best and safest route you can, VPN tunneling is where answers are and freedom to what as an international community expect in the modern world.
In my humble opinion and experience as an expat the Best Personal VPN service in China,With Multi Device Connections, so far has to be these guys.
SUPERHIGHWAY VPN SERVICE
Multi device support mobile desktop and or laptop
concurrent connections to all 3 devices
Super fast connection and clear display App
Instant reporting via app or email quick response reply
online live chat service, Q&A listing and Blog
Prices reflect the quality and Super service
Who is ExpressVPN For?
As a traveler, Businessman, Backpacker, Tourist, Resident or Worker, A free soul seeking possibilities in work, love or resident status, Being able to access the outside world for news, Family, friends, fashion, world issues, social media, movies even Adult stuff will be impossible. Just plain Freedom of Choices, INTERNET IN CHINA IS CRUCIAL AND A MUST HAVE.
International companies have made it possible against impossible odds to capitalize and offer the way and choice to ease this frustration and control status in china, I might add not just for us foreigners but for Chinese.
- Quick Setup, download
- 30 day money back guarantee
- App and Desktop Facility,
- Frequent Updates on New Server Locations,
- Quick customer response and feedback to questions [also via the App [with error codes]
- Live chat
- Contact number and online site Q&A,
- Fast, reliable and confident connection and swap over to servers,
- D.I.Y configuration for those I. T savvy individuals
- Multiple device supported on one membership
- Monthly, 6 monthly or annual subscriptions options
- Support is rapid and effective.
- Near zero fix delays and 24/7 265 up-time
- Advanced security on both apps and servers
- Easily unblocks streaming sites from abroad, including US Netflix
- Works in China and the UAE
- Zero logs
What I Didn’t Like:
- At first, 2 years ago, intermittent support fixes, worked for a few days then another problem came into play.
- Too much of my time spent reporting issues, and that’s not what I payed good money for in my view
- NEW server status not displayed or made aware of more visibly, <Now that is on the APP bottom clearly>
- Too much down time when I really needed the opposite more up-time running a business from Shenzhen!
- Slightly more expensive than rivals
- Streaming servers aren’t labelled
- Occasional dropped connections
- THESE WERE IN THE EARLY PERIOD JOINING, PERHAPS TEETHING PROBLEMS, NOW ALL IS AS I EXPECT FOR MY MONEY AND I GET GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, WELL ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS. SO NO COMPLAINTS! THANK YOU! … there just isn’t a better partner in China no Question about it For Best Personal VPN service in China,With Multi Device Connections,
FACT SHEET COMPARATIVE
NordVPN is not good nor bad, expensive nor cheap. But does not cover the field in Asia extensively enough for me
– Company owners not known,
– Dropped connections
+ 3 day free trial
+ Double VPN [why?]
+ Connection wizard
$99.95 billed every 12 months.
|Lowest Monthly Cost||8.32|
|Money Back Guarantee||30 days|
It passed almost all the tests. It’s easy-to-use,
- – Who runs this Company?
- + it’s lightning fast.
- +/ – Dual VPN,capabilities [but why?]
- – customer support was a let-down.
- – better professional approach is needed
In a Nutshell
Whether you feel you need internet access or not, I would recommend you get one, even on a PAY AS YOU GO basis, this will allow you to walk away from a membership situation as you feel without the reprisal of charges relating to annual subscriptions in some cases
Investing in your freedom to access everything as you should a small price to pay when in China, good deals are available and improved systems to overcome the problem of BLOCKING. So why wouldn’t you?
Arriving and not planning will lead to disappointment, Strangely enough I see this constantly and people come unplanned, don’t let it be you!
Be a smarter new foreigner to China’s big cities. There is not argument to this problem just ”US” adjusting and adapting to what are ”the Facts and Reality in China’s laws”
Logical Thinking ~Removes Frustration
I Say this Because once here in china (as I am now you don’t want to be hassled with setting up provider,) because if you can on arrival be already operational, that means that your system is fully operational, and any further issues arriving in china can only be due to that very fact, this eliminates the question, ”was it working before I arrive or not”?. The providers are better able to deal with your issues should there be any of course
China a country of unusual acts and severe laws. It is the state tends to control all the actions of its people. To have built a Great Wall Firewall is indicative of that control mindset. However, total control is a tall order of high expectations and should be tagged as ”something of the past”. Due to smarter and safer, effective VPN from International service Providers everyone can bypass the wall of the censorship and enjoy unlimited online freedom at full.
But if you are going to China for your vacation or on a business trip, Don’t assume when you arrive all will be as you think, so why not prepare and install one of VPN apps in advance.
In my experiences living, traveling, starting a business and still going 8 years later. The most significant aspect of survival here in china is not the language, rather the ability to communicate internationally, globally
- Having a business and trying to trade goes’ no where if you don’t have access!
- Family and friends we need to be constantly in contact with we need access
- Social media and Emailing goes’ hand in hand with contacting and creating possibilities, We need access!
AS advised set up your VPN and confirm it works prior to arriving in china.
Fire- off all these facilities soon as you arrive in China, better find out earlier if there are problems than later, to prevent getting all hot and bothered! lol
There are many competitors in the field no doubt, but from a profusion of strategically placed servers worldwide and in particularly ASIA, these guys are unstoppable and still developing their elite systems and encryption platforms.
- They are confident by putting their money where their mouth is by including 30-day Money Back NO Quibble Guarantee? What more do you want?? ….SORRY YOU CAN’T HAVE TH MOON AS WELL?
- Service, ease of use and friendly responses are 2nd to none I for one will have to be convinced in a BIG way to move over to an alternative competitor who provide much better facilities, services ASAP fixes to clients, I.e ”Joe public”
Get yours <HERE>
- If you are interested to find out more about <EXPRESSVPN> you are welcome to review and decide from this link or photos no obligation intended or expected
ExpressVPN launches Tor Onion Service
Announcing new added security and privacy with the launch of a hidden service in the TOR Network.
Hosting an onion service in the Tor network provides More to new customers:
- Easier website access users living and working in High-Censorship Countries.
- Greater privacy and anonymity for current Tor users.
To access the onion service:
- Download the Tor Browser at the official website of the Tor Project. It’s available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android.
- Navigate to http://expressobutiolem.onion and browse the site! It’s easy, safe, and anonymous.
Note: At this time, customer logged-in features are not available on http://expressobutiolem.onion. Stay tuned for future versions!
The Tor Browser is based on Firefox and has a similar look and feel. Open http://expressobutiolem.onion and browse as you would any other site.
Those of you that maybe experienced this if you had already visited China for work or backpacked in china, I would love to hear your experiences and how you overcame using the internet.
Anyone with questions or want more clarification on this topic of Internet access
NOW A BIT OF TRIVIA~ HOW GOOD ARE YOU ARE MOVIE HISTORY & ICONIC CARS?
TRY THIS QUIZ IF YOUR AS YOU SAY YOU ARE?
HAVE YOUR SAY ON THIS POST
- What have you learned here today?
- Could it be Clearer or More informative?
- Do my explanations warrant a future
Your Comments below Thank you
Any links you clicked on this site and buy products, May result in me receiving affiliate commission. You will not pay more by buying when you click My suggested and related product links, Purely a measure of my research or personal experience leads me to believe it may be helpful and useful to you.
Thanks in advance for your support
We are Participants in Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, This affiliate advertising Program is Designed to Provide A opportunity to commission by anyone linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
All things Amazon and logo’s are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. And representative affiliates.
My Other Blog Sites