STAYING ALIVE, KEEPING OUT OF THE DANGER ZONE, THINKING SMART Coronavirus The World has a new age super Virus with Pandemic infectious Proportions. Ones that kills without differentiating age creed, colour, beliefs or Boundaries. Namely SARS/ MERS/ AVIAN FLU/ INFLUENZA / H1N1/ SPANISH FLU/ SWINE FLU [OUTBREAK 2009] The new on…
Wuhan in hubei Province is Noted for its unfortunate Coronavirus Outbreak December 2019 a Chinese Wuhan Dr noted a strange biological germ similar to sars and mers but her findings were not taken seriously by relevant departments, Apparently her findings were not promoted through the ranks and it was passed from pillar to post. Finally…
Precursor Coronavirus has created unprecedented pressure and new untested government policies worldwide, citizens abroad are caught in a wringer. Not being able to return home Country, or leave the country they are currently residing or working due to restrictions and lock downs The upshot of these temporary Application for Visa measures are in fact half measures,…
WORLD internet users DIGITAL AGE –INTRANET TECHNOLOGIES AND WWW Concepts. Are you a Techie Computer literate Understand the WWW or indeed Hacking METHODS that can leave your Bank account Empty and you PULLING OUT YOUR HAIR WITH WORRIES THEREAFTER! Perhaps Trading Cryptocurrencies with a ”wallet” that protects your hard earn trading bitcoin or…
- Angelina 27/01/2021Unshackled from time forever: memories and daydreams animate a day in the life of an elegant Italian grandmotherBy Psyche FilmWatch at PsychePsyche Film
- What working in emergency care taught me about suicide risk 27/01/2021Most who die by suicide were considered to be at low or no risk. We need a new framework for understanding the dangersBy Gavin TuckerRead at PsycheGavin Tucker
- How to manage worry in pregnancy 27/01/2021By learning to distinguish productive from unproductive worry, you’ll be free to enjoy the more positive aspects of pregnancyBy Pamela WiegartzRead at PsychePamela Wiegartz
- The antidote to fake news is to nourish our epistemic wellbeing 27/01/2021There’s more to wellbeing than physical and mental health: we also need epistemic wellbeing, or good access to knowledgeBy Kenneth BoydRead at PsycheKenneth Boyd
- Can counterterrorist strategies help in abusive relationships? 26/01/2021What can counterterrorism strategies teach us about fighting the distorted threats and destabilisation of gaslighting?By Christiana SpensRead at PsycheChristiana Spens
Show Humanity Where it is Needed
Reading, Relaxing, Learning Concept
The Dog Lover’s Companion to the Pacific Northwest: The Inside Scoop on Where to Take Your Dog (Dog Lover’s Companion Guides)
The Official Baseball Atlas: A Sports Travel Guide 1994
Travel Photography: The Leading Guide To Travel And Location Photography (Footprint – Lifestyle Guides)
AWEBER Life is Easier
World Interest and Knowledge Articles
- Deadline looming: self-assessment tax made easy 21/01/2021With tax returns due to be submitted by 31st January, we’ve put together a simple guide to help you manage your tax struggles this time around.With our usual experts and guests we endeavor to make things easy, helping you avoid any needless headaches this year. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.Which?
- Pension pot problems solved 14/01/2021As an increasing number of pensions are reported as being neglected, we come to the rescue with useful advice on how to make the most of your savings when it comes to planning for later life.With the help of listener Matthew we give you the answers you need, and simplify what can be a very […]Which?
- Brexit deal explained: the impact on your money 07/01/2021With a long awaited trade deal between the UK and European Union finally agreed, we look at what it means for your wallet. We ask what the impact could be on your money, on your travel plans, and if you can expect an unwelcome surprise at the supermarket till. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.Which?
- 2020 review: the year nobody predicted 28/12/2020Lucia Ariano is joined by Which?'s regular money experts Gareth Shaw and Jenny Ross as they look back at some of the biggest financial stories of the year. They include the financial repercussions of the Covid-19 pandemic, and a look ahead to how we might start paying the bill over the next twelve months. See […]Which?