IMPORTANT : NEWS ON TEACHING IN CHINA 2019
The writing is on the wall for foreign teachers operating in China. Times have changed and continue to purge out unwanted unqualified applicants and present illegal workers, Those days of teaching here without the correct perquisite documentation or appropriate visa or education credentials appear to be numbered and winding down.
Since early July 2019, it is clear that government departments and policing has heightened with spot checks on schools and teaching establishments, rise of a scale not seen since the beginning of international schools and employment of native and now none native teachers is scary, Teacher detainment’s, expulsion and cancelled visas together with huge fines is taking place rigorously, tandem with several government announcements related to increasing education oversight and the policing of unqualified workers.
DOCUMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
All teachers and professionals require certificates to work in in China, qualifications, special certification and police registration on arrival is a must, This good and bad implications
- quality of service and individuals for their particular sphere in business and educational establishments
- better command on pay to procure these qualified individuals
- Chinese government satisfied and leave you alone
- removal of risks factors and deportation/ legitimacy to work
THE EARLY DAYS
The early days finding a job was never a problem, 2005 and up to 2017 you could walk into a English school did a Demo after researching teaching technique’s and practices land a job
My first experiences at interviews were not good as a freshman but through these failures I began to understand what was required from my interviewers, this is about learning from your mistakes and screw ups and apply to the task to get a job.
- 1 : Degree Notarized / certifications/ previous background history/ criminal records letter/ etc..
- 2 : International or State Employment establishments
KINDER GARDEN AND JUNIORS
Teachers for toddlers and children up to 10 years old is much needed for area of work , Teachers pay is higher and you are offered benefits outside the norm to keep you i.e. Apartment/ health funding/ flight/ good holidays
- 3 : International schools finding a job here, will now tend to ask for Certifications, as mentioned above,
So this would show determination to teach. Schools may consider this a passion and start you with the intention to continue your studies while in employment, with financial support its a small investment for them with high turnover and profits of new students
- 4 : Online Sales and support for international customers,this area of work is under-subscribed and much needed English spoken job opportunities are available for thriving new companies and established ones
- 5 : Website Resources:
- www.shenzhenparty.com, http:/
- /www.china.org.cn and recruitment pages
- WeChat Groups / FB Expat Groups-
Modelling for Women and Kids is lucrative and quite easy to find as these sites promote this kind of work constantly, These are well informative popular English language sites and owned by foreigners.
- 6 : Dance teachers-Latin-Modern and Pop
Have a demand as the Chinese are seeking awareness and equality with all things imported. They also have the money in the Big Cities, where families are constantly pushing their offspring’s to be everything and better than their counterparts so ”THE MORE YOU STUDY THEN BIGGER YOU WILL BECOME’ is the view i experienced living in china several years
- The EMPEROR SYNDROME comes into play and being better and richer than your neighbor is ever more evident in this culture, found in the new China in such Cities like Shenzhen, Beijing, or Shanghai
HAVE YOUR SAY ON THIS POST
- Did this post offer useful info for you?
- Did it answer Questions or leave you wanting?
- Is China now a more interesting possible destination?
All comments will be responded to below.
Any links you clicked on this site and buy products, May result in me receiving affiliate commission. You will not pay more by buying when you click My suggested and related product links, Purely a measure of my research or personal experience leads me to believe it may be helpful and useful to you. Thanks in advance for your support
My Other Blog Sites